- This event has passed.
Masterclass with Linda Parelli – Germany
October 11, 2019 - October 13, 2019
Experience Linda Parelli live during this 3-day extraordinary event course that focuses on the mental, emotional and physical fitness of man and horse!
Most riders automatically associate the term fitness with physical fitness. Mental and emotional fitness is often forgotten. In the Natural Horsemanship philosophy, however, much emphasis is placed on the emotional and mental state of horse and rider. This is one of the most important foundations for establishing a functioning communication with the horse and building a respectful and trusting partnership.
Emotional fitness means first and foremost having one’s own emotions under control – or in other words “having the butterflies fly in formation in the abdomen”. This applies to both the rider and the horse.
In this 3-day Master Class, Linda Parelli will focus on exactly this topic. The course days are very diverse: theory, simulations with and without a horse, lessons on the ground, in the free work or riding … Here comes every horse lover, regardless of riding style, discipline, and goals at his expense.
- What does mental and emotional fitness mean for horses and humans?
- Basic education before specialization!
- What can Natural Horsemanship do for you and your horse?
- The influence on physical health
- Strategies for challenges
- How do I get a real connection to my horse?
- The goal: harmony!
- Classes are taught in all four Savvys: On Line, Liberty, FreeStyle and Finesse
For Rider/Auditor and specific course details, please visit https://www.parelli-instruktoren.com/de/course/master-class-mit-linda-parelli/