Savvy Club Inside Access DVD – Featured Student
How To Submit Your Video
To participate in the Savvy Club Featured Student segment, please read and follow these video submission guidelines:
- Submit your Featured Student video to insideaccess@localhost and include the subject header “Featured Student” in the email. Be sure to make these videos “Public,” or we won’t be able to see them!
- Your video should be no longer than 7 minutes.
- Include the following information in the content of your video:
- Your name
- Your occupation
- Where you live
- Current Parelli level
- Horse’s name
- Horse’s breed
- How long you have been doing the Parelli Program together
- What you are going to show or demonstrate to us
- The biggest challenge or obstacle you’ve faced together
- The most rewarding experience you’ve had with your horse
- The most rewarding experience you’ve had as a horseman
- Where members can find you on Parelli Connect (your name, essentially, unless you use a different username on Connect)
- Have clear audio without wind or loud noises in the background.
- Have the microphone close to the person speaking.
- Please do NOT add music to your video.
- Plan your shoot.
- HD video is preferred, but not necessary. iPhone video is OK, but not ideal.
- Please keep yourself within a close range of the camera so we can see you and your horse’s expressions.
- Use manual focus if possible.
- When shooting outdoors, keep the sun behind the camera operator.
- Please use a tripod so the camera doesn’t shake.
- Keeps zooms or panning slow and smooth rather than fast or jumpy.
Have fun and remember to smile!