- WE HAVE ADDED ANOTHER DAY -
TO OUR TRIP TO CANADA!
ONE DAY WITH PAT & LINDA PARELLI
SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 2015
Don’t miss this exciting event that will feature world-class education and inspiring horsemanship demonstrations from Pat and Linda Parelli and the Parelli team.
Liberty with Linda!
Both inside and outside the round corral, there is something really magical about playing with a horse completely at Liberty. In this session, Linda shows how to take your Liberty to the next level, exploring the quality of leadership, connection, and communication required, as well as solving problems. On a technical level, topics such as changes of direction, flying changes, spins, mirroring ("Stick-to-Me"), transitions, and strong draws are made simple.
See Amazing Results In our Spotlights
See the amazing results that students and Parelli Professionals have achieved with the Parelli Program! A 10-15 minute spotlight is the perfect showcase for the connection between a horse and a human.
A Lesson with Master Horseman Pat Parelli
Take these lessons back to the barn and connect with your horse in a more intimate way!
Witness the power of the Parelli Program in action as Pat Parelli coaches a young student to a positive breakthrough with her challenging horse. Behavioral problems are often the result of misunderstandings and miscommunication, and some horses have trouble forgiving us for other people’s mistakes. Pat will read the horse’s needs, assess the student’s abilities, and successfully bring them together in harmony using the keystones of the Parelli Program.
Lead Changes Made Simple With Pat Parelli
Trouble with canter leads, simple changes, and flying changes will go away after you’ve learned the fundamental information Pat has to share. As he starts on the ground, you’ll learn how the horse moves at the canter, why trotting diagonals and canter leads are important, how to set your horse up for the correct lead, and how to exaggerate to teach and refine as you go along. Pat will share and demonstrate all the important – and oft-ignored – details from beginning to end, with a fantastic student lesson to follow!
1. See for yourself how much better your results and relationship can be with your horse when you train with behavioral psychology instead of muscle... reason rather than force. Learn the Parelli method: It’s a progressive, alternative training approach that guarantees success with your horse.
2. Parelli changes lives... because you learn about leadership and communication, develop confidence as a learner, become a teacher in your own right. This affects every part of your life and relationships with people and other animals! Parelli is WAY more than riding. It’s empowering beyond belief.
3. Meet the founders and get the pure message from Pat and Linda in person. They are the behavior experts, they are the education experts, and they are also two of the best teachers and presenters in the world. Pat and Linda are real, they care, and they share everything they can.
4. Dynamic education demos and incredible transformations by horses and riders. You’ll see advanced horsemanship made simple, from Liberty and flying changes to collection and more. You will learn the keys to success!
5. See problems solved without stress and without punishment, using the formula the Parellis have become famous for: love, language and leadership. You’ll learn the strategies to help overcome trailer-loading issues, horses that won’t go, horses who are over-excitable and hard to handle, and more.
6. Eliminate tension, stress and problem behaviors. Learn the ground-breaking secrets to a calmer, more connected, responsive and supple horse.
7. Discover the power of a real partnership with your horse. Develop a mental connection that’s stronger than a lead rope, a bond like your horse had with its mother.
8. Have more fun, inspiration and learning than you can imagine. It’s an action-packed event that artfully blends education and entertainment. Be safer, more confident, solve problems, reach your goals, become a real horseman.
9. Discover the science of Horsenality. It explains why horses can be crazy, lazy, unpredictable and naughty... and gives you solutions right away for better results and a better relationship with your horse!
10. Parelli changed the world. The natural horsemanship movement has changed the way people train and respect horses. It will change your world too – your horse already thanks you!
PRIVATE CLINIC WITH PAT & LINDA PARELLI
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2015
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9, 2015
Join us for an intimate Private Clinic with Pat Parelli and Linda Parelli...now open to spectators!
For the first time in Canada, you can watch and experience world-class education and inspiring horsemanship taught by Pat and Linda.
This deeply education-focused clinic will provide both riders and spectators unmatched access to Pat and Linda Parelli in pure teacher mode. This clinic will delve into more advanced topics than those covered in the previous day’s event; Pat and Linda will guide a group of riders through a series of exercises that emphasize taking the four Parelli Savvys – On Line, Liberty, FreeStyle, and Finesse – to higher levels.
You will take what you learned on Saturday and go deeper into the education and grow your savvy. Watch 10 - 12 riders showing the different levels and experience and go deeper into the training and lessons.
There are five things we want a horse to become:
Calm, Connected, Responsive, Supple and SUCCESSFUL
9:00am - 12:00pm - Morning Session with Pat Parelli
Master horseman Pat Parelli will lead one of his legendary student lesson sessions with local riders and horses, identifying the obstacles standing between the pair and a true horse/human connection, and setting them on the path towards partnership. He will read the horses needs, assess the student's abilities, and successfully bring them together in harmony with a Parelli foundation. Later, Pat will also present a fascinating session on the oft-misunderstood topic of leads and lead changes, this session will reveal essential details that will take your lead changes from passable to exceptional.
12:00 - 1:00pm - Lunch
1:00pm - 4:00pm - Afternoon Session with Linda Parelli
Linda will lead a session of her own, focusing on her recent breakthrough, the Finesse Training Sequence! This step-by-step program makes the fourth Parelli Savvy, Finesse, easier to understand and implement than ever before! In addition to benefiting students studying Finesse in Levels 3 and 4, the Training Sequence is also the perfect bridge to dressage, jumping, and the Game of Contact.
There are five things we want a rider to become:
Confident, Handy, Educated, Ambitious and SAVVY
Discover your Potential. Grow Your Savvy.
Agriplex Western Fair District 845 Florence Street
London, Ontario N5W 6G6
Tel: 519-438-7203 or Toll Free: 800-619-4629
Ph: 800-642-3335 or +1-970-731-9400
Book by July 22, 2015
Courtyard by Marriott London >
Reservations: Call Kayla at 519-680-0077 and ask for "Parelli Natural Horsemanship block."
Holiday Inn Express >
Reservations: Call Julie at 877-553-9992 and ask for "Group Code ATT."
Apply for a coaching session with Pat Parelli! Demo Horse Application >
Would you like to help us set up on Friday, August 7th, throughout the event, and teardown after the event on Sunday, August 9th? Receive gift certificates and free entry to the event! Volunteer Application >
Book by July 8, 2015
Residence Inn London Downtown >
Reservations: Call Dyana at 519-433-7222 and ask for "Code PNH-P" or "Parelli block."